Proposed Improvements to Foxhall Recycling Centre
Suffolk County Council is proposing to expand and improve Foxhall Recycling Centre and is asking for your feedback.
This will also involve highway improvements to the site entrance. The benefits of this scheme will be to:
- Remove the need for queuing on the highway
- Provide an improved space and layout for easier access
- Improve accessibility and increase capacity by eliminating the need for site users to climb steps to access containers
- Improve the Re-use Centre space
- Introduce greater separation between public vehicles and larger vehicles
A planning application for this proposed development will likely be submitted by end of July 2020. In advance of this, SCC is placing information online to allow you to view the plans for the proposed redevelopment and provide comments.
You’ll find frequently asked question and a map of the proposed changes online at:
The consultation runs from Monday 29 June to Monday 20 July 2020.
To submit comments or queries, please email: [email protected]